Thursday 12 June 2008

Angelina Jolie - Jolie Didnt Want To Love Pitt


Hollywood actress ANGELINA JOLIE didn't want to fall in love with another actor after two failed marriages - she was looking for love with an aid worker.

The Tomb Raider star was adamant never to date anyone on the Hollywood party circuit after her marriages to Billy Bob Thornton and Jonny Lee Miller failed.

But Jolie fell for Pitt - after her dreams of finding Mr Average faded.

She tells the July edition of Vanity Fair, "After my last divorce, I said I was absolutely going to marry somebody in another field, an aid worker or something.

"Then I met Brad, everything I wasn't looking for, but the best man, the best father I could possibly wish for, you know?

"I don't see him as an actor. I see him very much as a dad, as somebody who loves travel and architecture more than being in movies."




See Also